LEXINGTON, Ky. – Adding to one of the best home-court advantages in college basketball, one side of Rupp Arena will be painted blue and the other white on Tuesday, as fans are being asked to wear colors based on the section they will sit in for Kentucky’s game vs. Texas A&M.
Fans can reference the graphic above to find their assigned color and dress according to their section number.
· Lower-level sections 23-39
· Upper-level sections 224-238
· Higher-number seats (18-34) in upper-level section 223
· Lower-number seats (1-17) in upper-level section 240
· Lower-level sections 11-22 and 40-44
· Upper-level sections 211-223 and 241-244
· Lower-number seats (1-17) in upper-level section 223
· Higher-number seats (18-34) in upper-level section 240
Tuesday’s game, which will tip off at 7 p.m., will pit two of the preseason favorites to win the Southeastern Conference. Texas A&M started the season 11-1 to move into the top five of the Associated Press Top 25, but the Aggies (11-4, 0-3 SEC) have lost three straight as they have dealt with injuries and suspensions.
Kentucky (12-3, 2-1 SEC) is working to bounce back from its first SEC loss at Tennessee. The Wildcats will be looking for a lift from a half-blue, half-white Rupp Arena crowd.
UK’s 22-time national champion cheerleading squad will perform its nationals routine at halftime of the game. The routine will be the same one they will perform as they pursue a third straight national championship at this weekend’s UCA National College Cheerleading Championship. The game sponsor on Tuesday evening will be Paul Miller Ford.
‑ GO CATS –