LEXINGTON, Ky. – Kentucky football’s spring will conclude on Friday as the Wildcats play under the lights at Kroger Field for their annual Blue-White Spring Game presented by Kroger on Friday at 6:30 p.m.
The spring game will feature a scored scrimmage, with the exact format to be announced later this week. The game will last two hours and will be broadcast on the SEC Network. Tom Leach and Freddie Maggard – substituting for Jeff Piecoro – will call the game for the UK Sports Network’s radio broadcast with Dick Gabriel reporting from the sidelines.
Prior to the game, the UK Sports Network will air an exclusive live stream to preview the action featuring Maggard and Christi Thomas, with UK players and coaches joining as guests. The stream will begin at 5:30 p.m. and can be found live on UKathletics.com, the UK Athletics App and on Facebook Live through Kentucky football’s official page.
Tickets for the game are still available through the following outlets:
· Online at Ticketmaster.com
· In person at the Joe Craft Center ticket office from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
· By phone through Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000
· In person on game day at Kroger Field at the ticket office between gates 9 and 10 and at exterior guest services locations outside gates 1, 4, 9 and 12 beginning at 3:30 p.m.
· By texting “KENTUCKY” to 20123, while supplies lasts (standard messaging & data rates may apply)
· NOTE: Tickets are free but there is a small service charge per ticket for online orders
This will mark the second straight Blue-White Spring Game to be held on a Friday night. Last year, Blue topped White, 31-14, in front of 37,172 fans.
Fans attending should be aware of the following important game-day information:
· Complete game-day details can be found at UKathletics.com/gameday. Fans may call (859) 218.1775 or email BBNfirst@uky.edu with game-day related questions.
· Parking lots surrounding Kroger Field will be open to the public starting at 2:30 p.m. on Friday and access will be free for the Blue-White Spring Game. No permits will be required and all available lots are first-come, first-served.
· Since the game is being played on Friday, pregame ingress will coincide with regular weekday evening traffic. Fans are encouraged to plan accordingly and allow more time to get to Kroger Field for the Blue-White Spring Game.
· All stadium gates will open one hour prior to the game at 5:30 p.m.
· The Southeastern Conference clear bag policy implemented last season will once again be in place for the Blue-White Spring Game. More information can be found at UKathletics.com/clearbag.
· There will be no Cat Walk presented by Chevy for the Blue-White Spring Game. Fans, however, will be able to cheer the Wildcats as they make their way into Kroger Field from the Joe Craft Football Training Facility. This is expected to begin approximately 90 minutes prior to the game.
· Members of UK’s ticket sales staff will be at the Blue-White Spring Game to provide information about 2018 season tickets. Fans can visit them inside gates 4 and 12 at Kroger Field. Fans may also renew season tickets at the stadium ticket office between gates 9 and 10.
‑ GO CATS –